At Mini Model Day Care we aim to;
- Ensure the happiness of each child entrusted in our care
- Provide a safe, secure and warm environment in which each child will feel loved and cared for.
- Develop an understanding of young children’s needs
- Build and maintain relationships with children in the day care environment
- Develop knowledge and understanding of play and the effect on the child’s development
- Stimulate the all-round development of the child.
- Provide children with time and support to experience and develop their own ideas through play.
The Mini Model day Care Centre values the importance of a happy childhood and aims to provide as many broad and balanced experiences and opportunities as possible to each child in their care.
The day care provision includes daily play activities both indoor and outdoor. These offer opportunities for the development of skills including physical, manipulative, fine and gross motor skills, listening, creative and language skills.